Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Best Camcorder With Good Battery In Scotland And Ireland Will I Be Able To Charge A Camcorder Battery With The Three Prong Plug?

In Scotland and Ireland will I be able to charge a camcorder battery with the three prong plug? - best camcorder with good battery

I bought the converter with all types of plugs in Scotland and Ireland and in the fine print does not mean it to connect the converter with a battery charger. I have a camcorder and a camera that I need to recharge again. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

3 comments:

Jock said...

Garbage. I'm from Scotland and chargers used on many occasions to visit other countries. As far as the right adapter cable will have no problem.

TV guy said...

If the supply 100-220 V AC say there is nothing to fear.

kevhead0 said...

I would be careful. Never been there, but I think it is 230 volts, which in us is 120 volts.

Post a Comment