Monday, February 1, 2010

Pokemon Emerald How Do You Breed Shiny What Is The Best Possible Non-legendary Team I Can Have In Pokemon Diamond?

What is the best possible non-legendary team I can have in Pokemon Diamond? - pokemon emerald how do you breed shiny

I will now:

Lv. 45 Flagon (race)
Lv. 42 Pidgeot (glossy, emigrated from Green Leaf)
Lv. 20 Kirlia (race)
Lv. 29 Jolteon (race)
Lv. 41 Lucario (race)
Lv. 31 Shuckle (migrated from Emerald)

Someone has something better? Currently I am working for all these 100-level (actually, as I play this kind) in the search for non-last team in the legend. Can anyone help?

3 comments:

Tamara O said...

Flygon is certainly safe to Pidgeot team.Shiny. When the male Kirlia evolve Galladé Limbe. Jolteon ALL THE WAY! Lucario is a yes. Probo passport or Scizor Shuckle should be replaced.

Snows said...

I love a good team, but u no, come and join this site:
http://xat.com/PokemonClub123

You can wa Wifi Battle, trade, chat and answer any questions, UR.
Tell your friends to play ur pokemon join this site.

chain said...

Hmm not sure trying not my team, but why a Galladé, which only has two weaknesses that I remember (which is a spiritual struggle), but that's a good thing seems far

Post a Comment