Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Price Of Veet Wax Strips India Where To Buy Veet For Men In Philippines Or Other Wax Strips For Men Available In Philippine Market..need ANs.

Where to buy Veet for men in Philippines or other wax strips for men available in philippine market..need aNs. - price of veet wax strips india

pls. My answer stupid problem .. ^______^ Lol

MI Argentina, child 17yr.old - hairgrowth and my legs are not proportional, my legs have more hair and darker at the top of the leg has less hair and bright ...

I've learned wax removes the hair root, so the next time the hair grows, the more light, thin n 'is the color.
I have an idea of wax for new growth of hair with my thin legs, thin n. "In fact, I will not push to remove the hair on the legs, but I want more light and thin because there is no hurry ..

So my question is: Where can I buy blades coldwax mrket Veet for men or for men in the Philippines?

Perhaps in the pharmacy? (Or MercurydrugWattson) or other Dept.Store here in Mexico? and PLS, as well. ie d 'price if u know .. Maraming Salamat! (Thanks!)

1 comment:

three-fo... said...

Use Veet is less painful and more convenient to use and to achieve the results like. Grow 'is becoming increasingly slim. You can buy in supermarkets and other leading Watsons. The game tests generally Costs 79 pesos I think that's enough for one, but you can buy two, depending on the amount needed if you have long hair, or if you have long legs. He knew, because my kuya Veet used for the legs too. Good luck! and btw, I have not seen white Veet for men and I do not think they exist, but if this is so, not me, where you can find one, but I'm pretty sure Veet is unisex, because my kuya used nt is for men. Oh Veet for men there lol .. Unfortunately, not here in the Philippines. BTW, areGoods to the smell of it when my kuya used smells like hell! However, you can wash after ...

Post a Comment